- What is NFT?
- Where is NFTs applied?
- How to earn money on NFT?
- How to earn money on staking NFT?
- Where can you trade NFTs?
- Buy NFTs with Crypto Currency
What is NFT?
NTF is a non-fungible token. It is a unique and non-interchangeable unit of data stored on a digital ledger. NFTs can be used to represent easily reproducible items such as photos, videos, audio, and other types of digital files as unique items.
Copies of the original file are not restricted to the owner of the NFT and can be copied and shared like any file.
NFTs can usually be bought online with a credit card or with CryptoCurrency.
Where are NFTs applied?
- Digital Art (Worldwide Walls Hawai‘i)
- Art Fair (Artissima)
- Collectibles (e.g. NBA Top Shot, Candy Digital)
- Loyalty (AMC Stubs: Spider Man no way home)
- Games (Big Time, Night Life Drifting, The Sandbox, CryptoKitties)
- Card Games (Paralell)
- Virtual Worlds
- News (Unique Moments)
- Museum, Archives & Cultural Institutions (Iconinc Moments)
- Investing Funds (Meta4 Capital)
- Film (e.g. Deadpool 2 digital posters, Spectres of the Shoah, Triumph, Godzilla vs. Kong artwork, Killroy was Here, Zero Contact)
- Memes (e.g. Shiba Inu, Charlie Bit My Finger, Nyan Cat, Disaster Girl)
- Sports (e.g. Spencer Dinwiddie contract, NBA Top Shot, BEASY AthleteChain)
- Fashion (e.g. Nike Sneakers: CryptoKicks)
- Pornography (Playboy Rabbitars)
- Academia (UC Berkeley patents from two Nobel Prize-winning inventions: CRISPR-Cas9 and Cancer Immunotherapy)
- Political Protest
- Physical Items (Midwest Tungsten)
- Auction (Christie’s, Sotheby’s)
- Performance Art
- For Good (Worldwide Walls Hawai‘i)
How to earn money on NTF
- Create and sell digital assets
- Trade digital assets
- Stake digital assets
- Create your own NFT / coin market