1. Twitter – Pros: Quickly share short thoughts, post pictures, connect with people, hashtags make hashtags easy to search, and its free. Cons: Not much ability for customization, limited to 140 character tweets, and restricted API access.
2. Instagram – Pros: Beautiful visuals, easy to use, targeting audiences, hashtags make hashtags easy to search, and its free. Cons: Limited profile customization, limited ability for direct messaging, and content must be visually appealing.
3. LinkedIn – Pros: Perfect for professional networking, support for blogging, recruiting options, and it’s free. Cons: Limited user interaction, complex user interface, and limited API access.
4. Google+ – Pros: Easy integration with other Google services, support for multiple photo albums, Hangouts, and more. Cons: Limited user interaction, limited customization, and most networks are not active.
5. Pinterest – Pros: Can be used to showcase ideas and projects, flexible targeting options, and it’s free. Cons: Limited ability to promote content, limited search options, and limited API access.